Dr. Bernstein has accumulated a significant amount
of experience in mediation
with individuals, groups and governmental organizations.
- Dr. Bernstein's experience combines the perspectives of business, psychology and
conflict management. He excels at helping people solve problems, resolve conflict and
- During 15 years as a consultant, he has worked with pharmaceutical and chemical
companies worldwide and individuals to enable them to find solutions to their
management, legal and scientific problems
- During this time, he has also served as a facilitator in successfully working out
complex issues for governmental organizations such as the European commission, US FDA
- As managing director of RCC Geneva, he interacted with a broad spectrum of clients
and manage a staff of 50 people.
- He has published more than 70 scientific publications, has prepared numerous
articles and reports and has been invited to give numerous lecturers.